How to download it ?
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
The Low Poly Containers Pack is free to use in both commercial and non-commercial projects.
- 2 Barrels
- 3 Boxes (2 versions)
- 2 Crates
That is 10 assets in one package! They each come in a .blend file, .fbx file and a .obj file.
How do I use these assets?
The simple answer is that you use them like any other asset. For most engines it is a case of drag-and-drop! The meshes have no textures so you can change the material colours to change their overall colours.
If you are wondering how to put them into your game, Here are the ways you can do it:
- Load the .fbx file into the engine of choice (or one that supports it), then select the desired meshes. You can also drag the entire selection of meshes out and duplicate an object each time you use it.
- If you own Blender you can load the .blend file and select/manipulate each mesh and export them individually as preferred file types.
What permissions do I have?
- You can modify content in the asset pack however you want.
- Do not rebrand it as your own original content.
- Do not sell it under a different name, even if you give it away for free. I would much rather have people come here to download the assets.
Please be sure to leave feedback on this asset pack if you have the time. If there are any issues I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Remember to give appropriate credit!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Oh no I accidentally hidden the file months ago and not noticed! I have corrected this mistake now; thank you so much for notifying me. You should be able to download it now. :)